The Resilience Packet is a set of nine books featured in the Fall 2020 Talking Points virtual series that explore the topic of pastoral wellbeing from different disciplines and perspectives. They are a valuable supplement to the new Resilience curriculum, which is based on the series. One Resilience Packet is available at no cost to the first 100 churches/pastors who check out the curriculum (promo code: RESILIENCE2021).
- Strengthening the Soul of Your Leadership: Seeking God in the Crucible of Ministry by Ruth Haley Barton
- Flourishing in Ministry: How to Cultivate Clergy Wellbeing by Matt Bloom
- Resilient Ministry: What Pastors Told Us About Surviving and Thriving by Bob Burns, Tasha Chapman & Donald Guthrie
- The Politics of Ministry: Navigating Power Dynamics and Negotiating Interests by Bob Burns, Tasha Chapman & Donald Guthrie
- Wholeheartedness: Busyness, Exhaustion, and Healing the Divided Self by Chuck DeGroat
- Frederick Douglass, a Psychobiography: Rethinking Subjectivity in the Western Experiment of Democracy by Danjuma Gibson
- She: Five Keys to Unlock the Power of Women in Ministry by Karoline Lewis
- Grace Walk: What You've Always Wanted in the Christian Life by Steve McVey
Sabbath: Finding Rest, Renewal, and Delight in Our Busy Lives by Wayne Muller
*Free shipping within the United States. Reduced shipping fee for international shipping, please contact email@example.com for additional information.